Call for Papers
Artificial Intelligence and Computer Vision (AICV) is an interdisciplinary research field which involves researchers The AICV is organized to provide an international forum that brings together those who are actively involved in the areas of interest and to report on up-to-the-minute innovations and developments, to summarize the state-of-the-art, and to exchange ideas and advances in all aspects of Artificial Intelligence and Computer Vision.
Topics of interest for each track include (but are not limited to):
- Artificial intelligence in computer vision (Image/video analysis – Image-based modeling – Image segmentation – Stereo and Structure from motion – Feature extraction – Scene analysis – Shape representation – Object recognition and detection – Learning and Statistical methods – Human-computer interaction – Tracking and surveillance – Vision for robots – Activity/behavior recognition – Medical Image Analysis – Face and Gesture – Biometrics – Deep Learning – Human-Robot Interaction – Vision for Autonomous Vehicles)
- Deep Learning and Machine Learning (TensorFlow, GAN, natural language processing and understanding, speech recognition)
- The impact of IoT on business and society (automation – security – natural language processing and understanding – speech recognition)
- Artificial Intelligence in Robotics Systems ( Human-Robotic Interaction – Human-Robotic Interaction – Distributed robotics – Evolutionary robotics – Behavior-based robotics – Cognitive robotics)
- AI Applications (Energy, Water, Environment, food, finance, agriculture, medical, etc….)
All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceeding which will be published by Springer (Pending) in the series of “Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing” and abstracted/indexed in DBLP, Google Scholar, EI-Compendex, Mathematical Reviews, SCImago, Scopus.
We look forward to seeing you in Egypt.